- Company Name:
- Matsuhashi Reinetsu Co.,LTD
- 270,000,000 Yen
(US$ 2,219,482 ※1US$ = 121.97 Yen)
- Number of employees:
- Takahisa Kamijima
Construction Contractor License No.:
Authorized by Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (TOKU 24) No.1505
Date of License Granted: Aug 18, 2012
Licensed Fields of Construction Works
- General Civil Engineering, Scaffolding and Earthwork, Electrical Heat Insulation, Water and Sewerage Facilities, Fire Protection Facilities
- Freezing-refrigeration Facilities for Stores
- Freezing-refrigeration Facilities
- Cooling and Heating Air Condition Facilities
- Water Supply, Drainage, Sanitation and Gas Facilities
- Fire Protection Facilities
- Pre-cooling Facilities for Vegetables and Fruits (Vacuum, Compression and Ventilation)
- Air Condition Facilities for Mushroom Cultivation
- Air Condition Facilities for Ornamental Plants Cultivation
- Special Air Condition Facilities for Constant Temperature and Humidity
- Cleanroom Facilities
- Kitchen Equipments
Soken Industries Co.,LTD
Kita-nagaike 1191, Nagano-shi, Nagano-ken 381-0025 JAPAN
Matsuhashi Reinetsu Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. (1049026-D)
C-03-01, Shaftsbury I Tech Tower, Jalan Impact, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA
- With the heating and cooling technologies we have, we contribute to social development by bringing people a better and more confortable life along with environmental preservation.
- We always do our best to improve our skills and cultivate human resources for better construction quality and reduced costs, aiming for an improved business base.
- We try to maintain our operations in an open way for bright working environments in order to attain sustainable development of the company and along with the happiness of the employees.
Established in July 1962, Matsuhashi Reinetsu has pursued advanced technologies regarding air and water to provide our customers with the greatest satisfaction. In addition, we have foreseen this generation as being more aware of the environment and have developed new technologies that are environmental friendly from an early stage. We are always developing products that will meet the needs of the coming generation.